- COTEDIH has availability on the following weeks for individuals, churches, NGOs, Universities, or missionary teams to come, work together, and stay with us in Haiti: April 3-10, April 17-24, May 1-8, May 15-22, June 5-12, June 19-26, July 1-9, July 10-16, July 17-24, July 30-August 6, August 7-13, August 14-20, August 21-27, September 3-10, September 11-18, October 1-8, October 9-15, October 16-22, November 5-12, November 13-19, November 20-27, December 3-10, December 11-17, December 18-27, December 30, 2021-January 7, 2022
- You will be very proud of your stay with us. Please fill out the application form in our volunteer link: http://cotedih.org/volunteer
- Key areas of fieldwork: Education, Agriculture, Health, Nutrition, Protection of women and minors, church planting and construction, housing for vulnerable families, Youth support, training, and job creation, etc.
Haitians struggle together to naturally eradicate Covid-19
With regard to the home care guide developed by the World Health Organization for covid-19 patients, Haiti is selected by World Health Organization (WHO) among the three countries that obtained the results most convincing.
“COTEDIH” – Cooperation of Evangelical Theologians for the Integral Development of Humans – is a nonprofit organization which aims to promote the teaching of Scriptures and the social and economic improvement of the people of Haiti.
You will be very proud of your stay with us. Contact us for more information: http://cotedih.org/volunteer
- Support community development initiatives
- Encourage villagers to improve their living conditions
- Facilitate the empowerment of both women and men
- Promote the full development of youth through active participation in socio-economic development to prevent juvenile delinquency
- Combat illiteracy and rural exodus
- Train community members to participate in the development of their community
- Preserve and safeguard the environment through sound management of natural resources
- Fight against child trafficking
- Introduce rural and urban masses to ICT (Information Technology and Communication)
MEANS TO ACHIEVE THESE OBJECTIVES:
- Provide basic training and mentorship to encourage the Haitian people to address and solve problems
- Facilitate relationships between potential community partners to improve awareness, support, and effective action as well as to facilitate the planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation of emergency and development projects
- Organize e-campaigns, socio-cultural and Christian activities
- The Construction of Network Centers Community Development (CNCCD)
- Reconstruct homes, churches, schools, professional centers and hospitals